Strong Commitment to safety
We have a strong commitment to safety and protecting the people and property involved in each and every job. If you have any questions regarding our safety policies, please contact our safety coordinator at:
Phoenix Oilfield Solution Services Ltd. is committed to the health and safety of all employees, contractors, clients, and the public. Employees at every level are responsible and accountable for our overall safety initiatives. We take responsibility in upholding this commitment by:
• Complying with applicable safety law, government regulations, industry standards, and our own policies. Exercise sound judgment and common sense when undertaking any work related tasks.
• Making safety considerations an integral part of our planning process.
• Remaining sensitive to the concerns of the public.
• Identifying and mitigating the adverse impacts of our operations on the environment in keeping with good environmental and business practices.
• Responding to safety emergencies in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Committing sufficient resources to ensure that its employees are fully informed of their responsibilities and are trained in safety while performing their duties.
• Taking an active approach to understanding any potential health, safety or environmental issues that may pertain to work undertaken as an employee or contractor of Phoenix Oilfield.
All units are equipped with Scott packs and LEL monitors and each job consists of the following:
• New employee orientation
• Daily safety meetings
• Hazard assessments
• Lease drawings
• Pre-tow trailer inspections
• Near miss reporting
• Accident reporting
• Confined space entry agreement
• End of job checklist